– Development, validation and integration of error models for navigation using Instrument Landing System. Details in French or in English. Supervisors: Rémi Douvenot (ENAC) and Bertrand Spitz (ENAC).
– Development of simulation tools and propagation models for CNS systems (Radar, GNSS, DME, MLT, etc.). Details in French. Supervisors: Alexandre Chabory (ENAC).
– Forecast of the Strong Ionospheric Events at High and Low Latitudes for GNSS Application. Details in French or in English. Supervisors: Hélène Galiègue (ENAC) and Rémi Douvenot (ENAC).
– A Posteriori Correction of Antenna Measurements using Wavelets. Details (in French). Supervisors: Alexandre Chabory (ENAC), Romain Contreres (CNES), and Gwenn Le Fur (CNES). Link to CNES website
– Analysis of Corona Discharges on High Metallic Structures. Details (in French). Supervisors: Hélène Galiègue (ENAC), Alexandre Chabory (ENAC), and François Issac (ONERA).
Feel free to contact the lab for further information.